Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Nobody's fool, least of all yours







"Look closely, Eve. It's time you did. I am Addison DeWitt. I am nobody's fool, least of all yours. "





"I was beastly but never coarse. A high-class sort of heel."

"I never really thought I`d make the grade. And let`s face it, I haven`t."

"I don`t ask questions. I just take their money and use it for things that really interest me."

"The important thing for a star is to have an interesting face. He doesn`t have to move it very much. Editing and camerawork can always produce the desired illusion that a performance is being given."


George Sanders (3rd July 1906-25th April 1972)

"Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

RIP

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We try our best to model ourselves on Addison DeWitt... Jx

      Delete
  2. I love George dearly........but he's a horrible woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Huston is even worse... Jx

      Delete
  3. He looks more like the lion in the Wizard of Oz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Put 'em up! Put 'em up!" Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!