Thursday 27 February 2020

No ordinary housewife







"My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked."

"You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal."

"It's not the having, it's the getting."

"I don't pretend to be an ordinary housewife."


It's our Patron Saint Dame Elizabeth Taylor's birthday.

All hail.

Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor DBE (27th February 1932 – 23rd March 2011)

8 comments:

  1. she was a beautiful woman in her prime. and those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great actress and activist.

    Never felt the need to be stick thin either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was what she was, and never gave a damn what people thought about her. A true princess! Jx

      Delete
  3. I was thinking the same thing when you posted your tribute to Julie Walters - another great actress and I love how she hasn't dyed her hair or had plastic surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]