Wednesday, 16 October 2013

I am Angela Lansbury!







"Here I am, I still go on, you know, like the tides."

"I'm eternally grateful for the Irish side of me. That's where I got my sense of comedy and whimsy. As for the English half–that's my reserved side... But put me on stage, and the Irish comes out. The combination makes a good mix for acting."

"Actors are not made, they are born."

"I just stopped playing bitches on wheels and peoples' mothers. I have only a few more years to kick up my heels!"


Angela Lansbury as "Salome Otterborn" - Tango from Death on the Nile:


Angela Lansbury, Joan Collins and Dana Wynter performing at the Oscars:


Angela Brigid Lansbury, CBE (born 16 October 1925)

1 comment:

  1. At our local playhouse they are getting a whole show to honor the talents of Angela Landsbury. She will be present. I'm trying to secure tickets. She's fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!