Wednesday 26 November 2014

You can't dance in a long dress















Anna Mae Bullock.

Mrs Tina Bach.

She's 75, you know...

"As I grew up, I learned what worked for me. That's where the short dresses came from. And you can't dance in a long dress."

"I used to hate my work, hated that sexy image, hated those pictures of me on stage, hated that big raunchy person. On stage, I'm acting the whole time I'm there. As soon as I get out of those songs, I'm Tina again."

"I believe that a lot of how you look is to do with how you feel about yourself and your life. Happiness is the greatest beauty secret."

"My legacy is that I stayed on course... from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me."

"I will never give in to old age until I become old. And I'm not old yet!"


Tina Turner (born 26th November 1939)

2 comments:

  1. She is a force of nature.
    fab pics, loved the one of her and Dame Bassey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine how coarse that conversation got?! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]