Wednesday 1 July 2015

Being hot never hurts











"The only place left for rock to go is toward more girl stars. There's nothing left for men to do. There's bound to be more male stars, but they can't express anything new."

"How can one be a woman and not be a feminist? That's my question."

"Being hot never hurts!"

"I could be a housewife... I guess I've vacuumed a couple of times."

"I thought I'd live to a ripe old age, because I always felt there was a lot to do. I had a driven feeling. I always thought in the present."

"Regardless of what I say about trying to be better at what I do, I rely on looks a lot. Women’s calling cards, unfortunately, are based on their looks. As far as ageing goes, it’s rough."

"The only person I really believe in is me."

"I wish I had invented sex."


Our Patron Saint Miss Deborah Ann Harry is seventy years old today.

That is a scary thought...

8 comments:

  1. Happy 70th Deborah.
    Fabs pics and loved the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I guess I've vacuumed a couple of times."
      We can all identify with that one. Jx

      Delete
  2. Damn.....i hope I look that good. I wish I had invented sex. Mee too honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may not have invented it, sweetie, but you certainly got your PhD in it... Allegedly. Jx

      Delete
  3. "That is a scary thought..." - yes, because I am not far behind her! LOVE the last pix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would not mess with Miss Harry. Even at 70! Jx

      Delete
  4. Some people have personalities and some people have faces and Debbie Harry has both.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]