Saturday 12 March 2016

The Patron Saint of Pizzazz











"I believe all drunks go to heaven, because they've been through hell on Earth."

"The regrets of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow can kill you."

"I walk fast. Keep moving. Always be a moving target. Marilyn Monroe taught me that."

"Smoking is one of the leading causes of all statistics."

"I've decided that I am totally against jewellery. So I have all fake. There's no reason to have real diamonds. People think it's real anyway."

"Reality is something you rise above."

"The male gay community seems to be very into female singers. I think it could be the songs we sing. They're more open with their feelings. And they have good taste!"


Lordy. Our Patron Saint Miss Liza Minnelli's seventy!

All hail...

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]