Tuesday 16 August 2011

"I am my own work of art"


Photo by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott


Photo by Bruce Weber


Photo by Steven Meisel


Photo by Patrick Demarchelier


Photo by Lorenzo Agius


Photo by Helmut Newton

“I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.”

“I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.”

“Effeminate men intrigue me more than anything in the world. I see them as my alter egos. I feel very drawn to them. I think like a guy, but I'm feminine. So I relate to feminine men."

“I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.”


Madonna (b. 16 August 1958)

More Madonna over at Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle blog.

4 comments:

  1. Wilhelmina Slater said it best for me, "I was a simple girl with an evil plan..." Words to live by.
    PS - I like the pirate-knuckle-duster picture best..
    PPS - I deleted a comment due to poor spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. She is indeed her very own work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]