Sunday 17 January 2016

Why would I think of retiring?







"Don't try to be young. Just open your mind. Stay interested in stuff. There are so many things I won't live long enough to find out about, but I'm still curious about them. You know people who are already saying, 'I'm going to be 30 - oh, what am I going to do?' Well, use that decade! Use them all!"

"I have a two-story house and a bad memory, so I'm up and down those stairs all the time. That's my exercise."

"I really don't care with whom you sleep. I just care what kind of a decent human being you are."

"I just make it my business to get along with people so I can have fun. It's that simple."

"Why would I think of retiring? What would I do with myself?"


It's another Betty White Day!

Happy 94th birthday, Betty Marion White Luddon (born 17th January 1922).

Read my previous tribute on the great lady's 90th.

Much more Betty White over at my regular blog Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle

4 comments:

  1. if more people were only like betty white...this world would be a better place. I wanna be like her when I get to 94!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If ever I live that long, so do I!!! Jx

      Delete
  2. And to only hope Ill be able to keep up with the houseboys at that age! Happy Returns Betty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picture you more as Blanche Devereaux. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]