Saturday, 22 September 2012

Purple haze?



"Purple? What kind of a homosexual are you, anyway?

That's not purple, Mary, that color out there is mauve."

8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Alright, I guess this COULD BE a nice entrance maker.....I'll add this to my bucket list of things to wear.

Jon said...

I see it more as subtle soirée wear myself... Jx

PS You have your clothes in a bucket?!

Thombeau said...

"And then there's mauve!"

Jon said...

I can't quite see Miss Bea Arthur in this outfit! Jx

The Mistress said...

Where do lavender and lilac fit into this colour scheme?

I need to consult my colour wheel.

Jon said...

Ah, yes - a touch of lavender... Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Well, I have been looking for something to wear at my next graduation...

Jon said...

Subtle... Jx

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]