Monday 22 July 2013

An Urban Icon























One of the coolest men on the planet, Terence Stamp is 75 today...

"Unless I try, I'm never really going to be at ease with myself."

"I've never wanted to become a politician, an interior decorator, I've never wanted to speculate and make a load of money. I just wanted this."

"I have always had this energy, which I think of as overdrive."

"My star was kind of fading towards the end of the '60s and suddenly I got this call from Fellini, who just appeared to kind of love me!"

"‘I feel I’m kind of an urban icon, that I’ve earned my place, because, you know, what the English love best is longevity."

"I'm still tap dancing. I'm still going."


Terence Henry Stamp (born 22nd July 1938)

4 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]