Wednesday 1 June 2016

Madness is genius











Marilyn would have been 90 years old.

“When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them.”

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

“I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!”

“If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”

“I'm not interested in money, I just want to be wonderful.”

“If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.”


Marilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson, 1st June 1926 – 5th August 1962)

5 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine MM at 90; a troubled soul who will always be age 30.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren Bacall managed to mature into a beauteous Grande Dame, but yes, she was somewhat more level-headed than dear Norma Jean... Jx

      Delete
    2. tru fax dat, luv! marilyn is frozen in time at 30.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If there is one thing the world will forever have of Marilyn, it is her relationship with the camera - possibly the most photogenic star ever... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]