CAMP: "A cornucopia of frivolity, incongruity, theatricality, and humour." "A deadly, winking, sniggering, snuggling, chromium-plated, scent-impregnated, luminous, quivering, giggling, fruit-flavored, mincing, ice-covered heap of mother love." "The lie that tells the truth." "Ostentatious, exaggerated, affected, theatrical; effeminate or homosexual; pertaining to or characteristic of homosexuals."
Sandra Church doesn't need to sing a note! That whatever it is on her head is entertaining enough!
If what I wore back in the day when the Ledbetters were photographed is any indication, Ginger Boy Ledbetter is on his way to a life of fabulousity! For me it all started with plaid baggies!
6 comments:
the first cover reminds me of george w bush (prez #43).
never heard of #2-#4.
#5 - how young they were!
#6 - the 5 daughters must go through CASES of hair spray. the 2 sons need a gay man to dress them properly. and the parents are hideous.
Never mind hairspray - that boy needs hair dye!
And yes, Dubya did come to mind... Jx
Sandra Church doesn't need to sing a note! That whatever it is on her head is entertaining enough!
If what I wore back in the day when the Ledbetters were photographed is any indication, Ginger Boy Ledbetter is on his way to a life of fabulousity! For me it all started with plaid baggies!
BrianB
Sandra Church was actually the original "Louise" in the film version of Gypsy, so she's forgiven...
I sincerely hope you didn't also have a vile butterscotch-coloured shirt with huge collars and contrast piping? Jx
I am on the hunt to down load as many MP3s as I can find
Mummy, I'm scared. Jx
Post a Comment
Please leave a message - I value your comments!
[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]