Friday, 31 July 2020

This weekend, I am mostly dressing casual...



...like the silent movie star the papers named “The Girl Who Is Too Beautiful”, Miss Barbara La Marr!


[click to enlarge]




Read more about the tragically short yet fascinating life of the alluring Miss La Marr.

6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

maddie dresses like that every day.

Jon said...

From what I've seen, Mistress Maddie wears practically nothing most of the time... Jx

Inexplicable DeVice said...

This is how I imagine Ms Scarlet to dress when she's swanning around her muddy estate...

Jon said...

I imagine those outfits would look marvellous with galoshes. Jx

Madam Arcati said...

Sure looks Drag to me

Jon said...

Indeed - more Marabou than you could shake a stick at! Jx

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]