Saturday, 22 August 2015

What a beautiful Pussy you are, you are













"I'm told leather drives men up the wall. I like wearing it because it because it feels nice."

"Sex scenes - they were more powerful in the Sixties because they were all about suggestion. Now nothing is left to the imagination, everyone humps everyone else, all over the place. I find that boring, frankly."

"Pussy Galore. Ah yes. That name. Not exactly a great leap forward for feminism, was it? I know. The problems I had in America. They couldn’t even bring themselves to say it."

"One does always have to make some effort and I would in any case because I value my person. I don't want to look like an old bag."


Happy 90th birthday to Miss Honor Blackman (born 22nd August 1925)

4 comments:

  1. oh...I was thinking there would be pix of pretty pussycats...never mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Blackman is as close to "pussy" (of any kind) I'll ever get. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!