Thursday 25 April 2024

It's a look


[click to enlarge]

“This girl has all of [the] trends and she’s not loathe to wear them at once: bell earrings, a dog collar worn as a necklace, a large beauty spot on her cheek, an ivory cigarette holder, a design to cover the vaccination mark on her arm, heavy bracelets, an anklet, a photo of a boyfriend on her stocking, an anklet watch, fancy garters worn below the knee and a mirror fastened to her wrist.”

The latest fashion fads - from 1926!

[see also here]

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do hope the wretched Lady Ga Ga doesn't see this photo.
    If she does she will be wearing this in her next video.
    But lets hope that there will not be a next video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I agree with everything you say... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]