Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Don't get strung out by the way I look


More sad news.

RIP, Mr Tim Curry (19th April 1946 – 25th August 2026)

10 comments:

  1. Ack, another gone. A bad week for death. MJ's Polka Dot Queen has also died.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're dropping like flies at the moment!

      I saw something on the BBC website about an artist famous for dots having died, but I didn't click on it because I have no idea who he was. I either missed the MJ Polka Dot Queen post, or have forgotten it. It's been so bloody long since she posted anything at all, let alone regularly, that it might as well have been last century. Jx

      Delete
  2. The best are all going...and some younger than me!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been quite a few very sad losses this year. Again. Jx

      Delete
  3. The march continues! We also lost Shelly Fabares earlier in the week too. Make me wonder what the rest of the year will bring. Hopefully not Ms Loren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully not! However, she is 92 next month, so anything could happen.

      The only reason I even know the name "Shelly Fabares" is because of that Debbie Harry line from Hairspray. Other than that, she was a mystery to us Brits. Jx

      Delete
  4. An Icon of Camp and another sad loss.
    and to think I was offered to be taken to see the original London show but said no because I didn't like horror stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! What regrets you must still have, after all these years... Jx

      Delete
  5. Triste :-(
    Véritable caractère.
    Monsieur Curry a aidé de nombreuses personnes à sortir de leur coquille :-)
    * d’Anjou 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of their shell - and into corsetry! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]