Sunday 1 January 2023

2023 arrived with a bang!

Tracklist:

01:37-  Freed From Desire- Gala
05:53-  Giant- Calvin Harris
06:04-  Levitating- Dua Lipa
06:18-  No Prizes- Kae Tempest
06:28-  Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond
07:02-  Unstoppable- Sia
07:29-  Stefamia- Kalush Orchestra
08:10-  Believe-  Cher
08:23-  I'm Coming Out- Diana Ross
08:41-  You Make Me Feel- Jimmy Somerville
09:21-  Stormzy- Crown
10:00-  Another Love-  Tom Odell
10:49-  Indian Summer-  Jai Wolf
11:41-  Is This Love- Bob Marley & The Wailers
11:47-  Are You Ready For Love?- Elton John
12:00-  I love You Always Forever- Donna Lewis
12:14-  Won't Let You Go- Martin Garrix
12:15-  How Deep Is Your Love- Calvin Harris & Disciples
12:22-  You Got The Love-  Florence & Machine
12:41-  Grace- Kae Tempest
12:53-  It Must Be Love- Madness
13:27-  Essence- Wizkid
13:41-  Patiala Peg- Diljit Dosanjh (Indian Punjabi Singer)
13:54-  Shivers- Ed Sheeran
13:55-  Take Me Back To London- Ed Sheeran
14:17-  Love At First Sight- Kylie Minogue
14:39-  Starlight- Dave
14:46-  Crazy What Love Can Do- David Guetta & Becky Hill & Ella Henderson
15:16-  Lionheart- Joel Corry & Tom Grennan
15:51-  We Found Love- Rihanna
16:51-  Auld Lang Syne- Boney M

Happy New Year!

10 comments:

  1. They haven't included 'Mind the Gap' for awhile, maybe it'll make a reappearance next New Year's Eve?!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather think they had their hands full with the tributes to Ukraine, Gay Pride and to HM The Queen... Jx

      Delete
    2. But we should all Mind the Gap. Always!!
      Sx

      Delete
    3. We do, dear. We do. Jx

      Delete
    4. I'm minding my gap as we speak.

      Delete
    5. Or 'Wide gap space, mind the gap when entering", as they apparently say in Toronto... Jx

      Delete
  2. I went out to this tiny bar on NYE. Plugged a twenty into their jukebox and actually played two of the song on your list. Bony M, by the way? LOVE. Adore their version of Love For Sale. Kizzes. Happy 2023!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good grief. I didn't even know they had done a cover of that!! Just looked it up on YouTube - it's truly bizarre... Jx

      Delete

  3. Oh My Word. I had never herd of Bony M's version of 'Love For Sale' either.
    I have just watched a video of them performing it live in 1977.
    Now I know what brought about the Death of Disco !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their hit-making career did indeed fizzle out at the end of the Seventies, but their legend lives on. And on. And on... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]